Software Engineer, Graphics and 3D
The Qt Company - full time
Oslo, Norway - Oulu, Finland
14 Mar 2019
You will work on the world's leading cross-platform C++ framework, where you will contribute to developing solutions that make life easy for application developers on a multitude of platforms, from embedded to desktop and mobile. As Qt is open source, you will also benefit from working with the global community. This is reflected in our work, we are cooperative, provide great mentoring, growing and learning together in a friendly environment.
Your responsibilities will be:
- to help define the cross-platform graphics API of the future
- to create an elegant and modern architecture for 2D and 3D graphics
- to tweak performance on embedded hardware
- to write maintainable and robust C++ code
- to collaborate with external and internal stakeholders
- have extensive graphics programming experience
- have excellent C++ programming skills
- are curious and creative
- care about software design and architecture
- can work independently, managing your tasks and projects
- have a cross-platform mindset
- know a bit of Qt and QML?
- have experience with modern graphics APIs, such as Vulkan or Metal?
- have experience with open source communities and development?
We offer you:
- a family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
- flexible hours, that focus on work/life balance
- nice office space
- a training program
- great colleagues from many parts of the world
Please show us some code you've written! It can be open source, hobby code or any other sample you are proud of. This can be an example project, a link to Github or other version control repositories.