Team Lead, C++ Software Development in Test
Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation
San Mateo, California, USA
20 Jan 2020
Are you passionate about high quality and have an eye for detail? Do you want your work to influence Sony PLAYSTATION®, the most successful gaming platform of all time?
We are looking for a motivated and creative hands-on team lead to lead a small testing team to develop sophisticated tests and tools to verify PLAYSTATION® SDK components' functionalities and features.
- Lead Software QA testing process to ensure the best quality work for PlayStation SDK components.
- Work closely with engineering teams and partners to develop test strategy and create test plans, test procedures and test reports.
- Write test applications to verify all level of API functions and features. These applications or test-cases will be written in a combination of C/C++ and Python.
- Creating automated testing scripts for daily and release testing and integrate those to CI system.
- Design and build infrastructure for test automation. Typically this infrastructure will be built using Python.
- Proficient in C++ programming experience (2 years professional experience min.).
- Proven track record in leading software development and/or testing team.
- Development experience in using Python, C# and Java Script.
- Familiar React Native.
- Experience with different version control systems ex: Git, SVN, Perforce.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent exp (MS CS is nice-to-have).
- Familiarity with continuous integration systems such as Jenkins or BuildBot.
- Experience in different development and debugging tools in both Linux and Windows platforms.
- Prior working experience with PLAYSTATION®4 development.
- Knowledge in different video codecs, HEVC, H.264, H.265 and etc. is desirable.