The Creator Formats team builds features and products that transform the magic of Twitch live broadcasts into an enduring, unique viewing experience for all fans. The team builds tools that enables creators to create, edit, feature, share and organize their content while engaging with fans no matter what time of day or night. Our team is on the cutting edge of video-editing-in-the-cloud and solving discovery with millions of hours of content.
We are looking for a back-end engineer, with experience building and owning services, to join the Creator Formats engineering team at Twitch. The right person will have a passion for building large-scale, high-performance, distributed systems, and creating products and iterating quickly to delight creators.
- Work with product managers and front-end engineers to define services supporting new experiences
- Create, test, and document services that enable cloud video editing and video discovery
- Scale and improve existing APIs and services used to power the Twitch Creator Formats platform
- Proficient coder with 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Go, Python, Ruby, C, C++, Java, Scala
- Experience working in a service-oriented or microservice architecture
- Experience working with AWS or similar cloud platform services
- Strong foundation of data structures and algorithms
- Strong organizational and communication skills