Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G - ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in. In addition to world-renowned strengths in wireless connectivity solutions, Qualcomm has invested significantly for years in research and development in advanced sensor technology, machine learning(ML) and artificial intelligence(AI) for environment sensing, perception and cognition. We believe these technologies will propel the next wave of technology development in advanced AI disruption as autonomous system, natural I/O and on-device AI. Join the Qualcomm Research in Beijing to extend our advanced AI research to vertical segments such as smartphone context awareness, sensor/context fusion, AI agent for dynamic human/phone interactions. We are looking for smart, innovative, motivated, individuals who can enable the next generation of mobile devices and systems to see, read, feel and predict user behavior and the environment around them. People who can develop deep understanding of problems through thoughtful data driven analysis and then shepherd the solutions from the lab to real world deployment. Success requires developing an end to end view of systems across layers and across disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2+ years Software Engineering or related work experience.
- 2+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Solid understanding of machine learning theories and applications such as, Statistical learning Deep learning Supervised, unsupervised or semi-supervised learning Automatic Speech Recognition(ASR) and Natural Language
- Processing/Understanding(NLP/NLU) Dynamic system control and reinforcement learning Artificial intelligence and agent system
- And also you are assumed experienced with Programming in C/C++, JAVA Python and its scientific packages.
- Project experiences with Tensorflow, Pytorch or Caffe Developing and debugging in embedded software environments Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Computer architecture and real-time operating systems Preferred: Professional experience in the following: Experience with Linux/Android embedded programming Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
- Work with project managers, tester to assess customer demand and usability of new applications. Work from UI/UX, Log requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
Required: Master's, Computer Science or equivalent experience