Job purpose / role
FOR THOSE WHO DARE TO EMBRACE TRENDS, CHALLENGE THE INDUSTRY AND TRANSFORM ALLIANZ INTO A DIGITAL GROUP.
Here is your home. Development
The Allianz Business System (ABS) is one of the leading core insurance solutions, designed and developed in Vienna. ABS is used by our customers all over the world.
In this role, you help our international customers to enrich and customize ABS, either from our office in Vienna or on site at the customer location.
- Further development of one of the most important IT business systems of Allianz Group
- Use new and innovative technologies to improve our software
- Subproject responsibilities concerning design and software architecture depending on your experience
- Participate in the design of the IT landscape of the company using your experience in C++ application and library development
- As a team member in the software development department in Vienna, you also support our clients while implementing and customizing tariff or middleware components of ABS all over the world
Key requirements / skills
- You completed a technical or scientific school or university (HTL/ academic studies) and have some years of work experience in the IT sector
- Excellent English skills (C1), German skills are an advantage
- Very good C++ programming skills (ideally, you are familiar with object oriented frameworks, design patterns, C++11/14, multithreading)
- In-Depth knowledge About relational databases
- First experience in the insurance sector is an asset
- Excellent Software quality is an ambition for you
- You convince through a solid appearance, are communicative, team-oriented and follow a solution- and customer-oriented approach
- Willingness for part time travel rounds up your profile
- Start Date: as soon as possible
- Regular working hours: 38.5
- Usual Place of Work: Vienna
- Gross Salary: € 60,000 (a higher salary could be considered depending on the specific qualifications, experience and skills)
Health Management I Employee Restaurant I Pension Fund I Kindergarten