What you’ll be doing
The NVIDIA Architecture group is looking for world class programmers to develop the core infrastructure for modeling, analysis, and debugging in the development of large scale, general purpose Graphics + Computing chips. This C++ infrastructure enables our driver stack, applications, tests and studies to all run unchanged on all functional, diagnostic, and performance models, simulations, emulations and silicon for our graphics chips.
A key part of NVIDIA's strength is our proprietary internal tools for the visualization, analysis, and debug and verification of tests and applications on various functional and performance simulations of future chips. We are continuously pushing the envelope and needing the next generation of tools to enable the next generation of chips. These tools are used by hundreds of engineers worldwide.
In this role you will play a critical part in every stage of development of a graphics chip. You will work closely with other project members and users to specify systems, create schedules, and manage ongoing feedback and enhancement releases. You will learn and greatly improve the daily workflows of the world’s top chip modelers and designers.
What we need to see
- Bachelor's Degree or higher majoring in CS/EE/Mathematics or relevant fields.
- Solid computer science background
- Strong C/C++ programming ability.
Ways to stand out from the crowd
- Excellent English writing for engineering documentation, English oral well enough to attend meetings.
- Experiences with CPU architecture/simulation/performance analysis
- Experience with chip and/or system simulation
- Microprocessor architecture design & verification.