KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
Developing the solution
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Write code, complete programming and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- Maintain and improve existing software.
- Contribute as technical consultant to the functional design and validation of the digital solution.
- Design and implement minor changes to existing applications.
- Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs.
- Carries out the associated documentation.
Controlling, testing and managing diagnostics
- Build and execute unit tests and unit plans.
- Build and execute integration and performance test plans.
- Ensure quality and consistency.
- Formally write a malfunction, incident or bug report.
- Analyze and understand the origin of a malfunction, incident or bug.
Operation, production and maintenance
- Oversee operability and user acceptance.
- Participate in the production process.
- Ensure technical support by diagnosing and solving incidents.
- Answer technical questions.
- May train users/deployers / support teams.
For more jobs like this subscribe to the weekly newsletter or follow C++ JOBS on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter for frequent social updates.