As an Animation Programmer you will be responsible for extending and maintaining the code of our animation technology, tools and pipelines. We are seeking for a gifted programmer to develop progressive animation systems for broad-scale games. Working closely with the animators, character artists, designers and AI programmers you should have a positive attitude and skills to effectively cooperate in a team. You will have the opportunity to develop stunning animation features for our games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
- Prototyping and coding animation features.
- Developing and maintaining animation system in our engine.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high-quality code.
- 3+ years of professional animation programming experience or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of C++.
- Strong 3D math background.
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio environment.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms.
- Experience in solving animation and character related problems.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Strong interest in creating animation technology.
- Experience with Maya or similar DCC tools will be welcome.
- Experience with multi-threading (for processing or streaming) or/and multiplayer programming will be an asset.