We are now looking for a Senior System Software Engineer - Legion:
NVIDIA is hiring engineers to scale up its AI Infrastructure. You will need to have strong programming skills, a deep understanding of software building and packaging, especially related to C++ and Python, experience with distributed systems, as well as excellent communication and planning skills. We also welcome out-of-the-box thinkers who can provide new ideas while strong at executing tasks. Expect to be constantly challenged, improving and evolving for the better. You and other engineers in this team will help advance NVIDIA's capacity to build and deploy leading solutions for a broad range of AI-based applications that affect core data science.
What you'll be doing:
- Primarily this role will support the development of the Legion runtime system.
What we need to see:
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- MS degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Expertise with C++
- Experience with CUDA and/or Python are desirable
- Experience building and debugging high-performance distributed systems
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Large-scale/distributed databases
- Optimizing compilers
- Large-scale visualization/rendering systems (e.g., Ray Tracing)