For our development team in Friedrichshafen, Germany we are currently looking for an experienced C/C++ SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Chromium) with proven experience in development of client-side products in C++.
The main task will be development and maintenance of C++ components for our Security and Privacy focused Internet Browser which is based on Chromium.
We are looking for candidates being able to tackle difficult technical issues, continuously innovate our product and bring in new and creative solutions.
You’ll work in an international team of Chromium and security experts.
Your job is to:
- Develop components of our security products in C++
- Develop components and modules based on Chromium open source project
- Document your code and modules
- Perform requirements analysis
- Design of interfaces and APIs
- Contribute to design and specification of the system architecture
- Help testing the products and create testing tools
- Collaborate with other international teams and team members in regard of design, architecture, code review, etc.
- Create tests and testing tools (unit, integration, functional, performance, etc.)
- Contribute to the whole application lifecycle (development, testing, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, etc.)
- Execute other small tasks based on instructions
- Eligible to work in EU
You will need:
- Advanced knowledge of C++ (at least 3 years of C++ programming experience)
- Experience in debugging C++ code, including ability to analyze dumps
- Active knowledge of English
- Ability to work in a team
- Enthusiasm when work is successful plus the ability of self-motivation
- Minimum secondary education - university degree in a technical area is an advantage
Additional desirable knowledge:
- German language skills
- Experience in development for the MS Windows environment
- Knowledge in Windows system architecture
- Experience in modular software development
- Knowledge in software security
- Experience in unit tests and other quality assurance methods
- Experience in other operating systems like Linux, MacOS or mobile operating systems
What we offer:
- A calm and pleasant working environment – you work in small offices at a location where others spend their holidays (Friedrichshafen at the Lake of Constance, Southern Germany)
- Great benefits: food and drink, language lessons and much more
- A safe job and an attractive salary
- Attractive working conditions
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to join a major international global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hear from you!