Scientific Visualization Developer Technology Engineer - HPC
Santa Clara, California, USA
13 Apr 2020
NVIDIA is now seeking a Scientific Visualization Developer Technology Engineer. Do you have a passion for high-performance computing? Are you interested in developing next-generation visualization systems? Then we are looking for you!
What you'll be doing
NVIDIA is seeking world-class computer scientists and software engineers to work on the future of visualization. In this role, you will combine your experience with distributed memory high-performance computing systems, your software engineering skills, and your passion for GPUs to develop a groundbreaking system at the interface of scientific computing and entertainment.
What we need to see
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline. Advanced degrees (MS or PhD) preferred.
- At least 5 years of relevant/meaningful work or research experience.
- Strong experience in C/C++ and/or Fortran.
- Knowledge of software design, programming techniques, and algorithms.
- Working knowledge of distributed memory systems, HPC systems.
- Experience in performance analysis and code optimization of parallel applications
- Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management, and task prioritization skills.
- Background in rendering techniques, ray tracing and graphics standards is a plus. Some travel may be required.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology industry's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working with us and our engineering teams are growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous computer scientist with a sincere passion for parallel computing, we want to hear from you!