Twitch has over 100 million users and creators are at the center of our success. The Creator Experience team is responsible for building products that help our creators grow their business. Last year, we shipped Achievements, Stream Summary and Raids to positive reception. This year, we are scaling the team to bring even more exciting products to broadcasters.
We’re looking for engineers that love delighting people with incredible products and user experiences. On this team, you’ll work closely with our other engineering and product teams to craft a beautiful and engaging product, collect feedback, and iterate quickly. We value expertise in building applications for the Web, comfort working throughout the stack, and an understanding of product concerns.
- Proficient coder in one or more of the following: Go, Python, Ruby, C, C++, Java, Scala
- 3+ years of experience building consumer-facing web applications at scale
- Experience working in a service-oriented or microservice architecture
- Experience operating at all levels of the stack, debugging problems from UI to backend systems
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Full-stack development experience
- Experience setting up and maintaining AWS infrastructure
- Avid user of Twitch or passion for video games