Software Wireless Development Engineer - Platform Architecture
Apple - full time
02 Apr 2019
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you want to bring passion and dedication to your job? There's no telling what you could accomplish at Apple.
Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it.
Are you ready to join us to help deliver the next ground-breaking Apple products? Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the extraordinary and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
In this role, you will contribute in designing and developing wireless protocols.
- Strong skills in programming languages C/C++
- Familiarity with SW architecture and design development cycles
- Understanding at least one wireless protocol is required
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Build a wireless simulator
- Modelling/Developing some layers of wireless protocol stack
- Contribute to the whole SW development cycle (e.g. architecture, design, implementation, …)
Education & Experience
Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.