Terms and Conditions
2. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
3. USE OF THE SITE
The information and services available on the Site are provided for the sole purpose of enabling employers seeking to recruit staff directly (rather than through a third party recruitment agent) to display employment opportunities to jobseekers. You may use, print and download information from the Site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you print off or download from the Site in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, logos, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors ofany Site content (defined below) must always be acknowledged.
4. ACCESSING OUR SITE
You may access and use the Site anonymously as a visitor. If you wish to use the Site and our services to post job adverts, you might get charged for the service and additional information to identify you might be required.
The Site is made available free of charge. However, please be aware that if you access the Site from a mobile device, your mobile network operator may charge you a data usage fee. We recommend speaking to your mobile network operator for more details about these types of fees.
Whilst we try to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, we do not give any guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available, uninterrupted or error free. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Site, the domain name (cpp-jobs.com) and all content provided on the Site and through the services that we provide on the Site, including, without limitation, the Site text, graphics and images and all other materials, information and documents on the Site, excluding the content provided by employers and other user generated content ("The Content") are provided to you by Davide Coppola and are the copyrighted and/or trademarked work of Davide Coppola.
6. LICENSE TO USE CUSTOMER’S NAME, TRADEMARKS AND LOGOS
You agree that we may use your name, trademarks and logos (“IP Rights”) for the purposes of providing the Services.
Additionally you agree that we may mention you as a reference customer in our marketing materials (such as, but not limited to websites and newsletters), that we may use your IP Rights in this context and may present examples of the services provided to and the materials published on your behalf.
7. PROHIBITED USES
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes.You may not use the Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our rules in the Employer Terms and Jobseeker Terms below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to:
- use spiders, robots or other automated data mining technologies to catalogue, download, store or otherwise reproduce, duplicate, copy or distribute any content available on the Site;
- frame or otherwise embed portions of the Site on any other website or in any way alter the appearance of the Site (including when linking the Site from another website); or
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Site, any equipment or network on which the Site is stored, any software used in the provision of the Site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
If you breach any part of this section you will compensate us for any loss or damage that we suffer as a result of your breach.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user of the Site for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site.
- Further, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are using this Site as a jobseeker, we will not be liable for any loss of future earnings, anticipated savings or prospects.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We do not accept liability for loss of any employer content.
Our liability in respect of any failure to perform the services in accordance with these terms shall be limited to the re-performance of the relevant part of the Services as far as is practicable.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
9. NOT GOVERNED BY AGENCY REGULATIONS
Jobseekers and employers need to be aware that this Site operates as a venue only and does not actively introduce or supply jobseekers to employers (or vice versa). We do not operate as an employment agency and therefore we are not subject to the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003 (the “Regulations”).
The Regulations seek to ensure that jobseekers are only proposed by employment agencies for roles for which they are properly qualified and that employers are only offered jobseekers who have the appropriate levels of experience, training, qualifications and authorisation for the position to be filled. Since we are only a venue and do not propose or introduce jobseekers to employers or vice versa, it is recommended that, if you are a jobseeker you undertake the necessary steps to ensure your suitability for the role advertised or, if you are an employer, to ensure a jobseeker’s suitability for the role.
10. JOBS PUBLISHING
We reserve the right to publish or not, edit and delete every submitted job adverts at any time.
11. SITE RULES
We have rules regarding the content and format of job adverts posted on the Site. Their purpose is to ensure that users who search the Site get results which are presented as clearly and informatively as possible. You agree that we may, at our discretion and without liability to you, remove from the Site any advert which is posted in breach of these rules. The rules may change from time to time and you are advised to refer to them regularly. When using the Site you must ensure that:
- your job advert particulars are accurate, honest and truthful;
- your job advert does not use unnecessarily repeated words or phrases intended to cause a false positioning in search results seen by a jobseeker or to increase the number of page views; and
- your job advert is for a genuine vacancy only, and not for other products or services, either relating to or unrelated to recruitment including, but not limited to, affiliate schemes, pyramid selling schemes or any other so called 'business opportunity'.
12. CONTENT AND LINKS
If your job advert includes a link to another website, you are responsible for maintaining the link and for the content of your advert and the linked website. We may remove from the Site any job advert which contains content or links to a website which, in our opinion, is defamatory, illegal, infringes the intellectual property rights of any person, or is objectionable or will bring us into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claims or liability arising from content or links contained in your job advert.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent deactivation of your account;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any job adverts posted on the Site; or
- termination of our agreement with you.
If we deactivate your account, you may not create another account to gain access to the Site unless we give you permission in writing to do so.
You may terminate this agreement if we have breached this agreement and have not remedied that breach after a reasonable period from your notice to us specifying the breach.